- Conduct research to know the consumer behavior and what motivates consumers purchase of a services
- Planning and Management of corporate events pertaining to brand promotion
- Identify effective communication channels for robust brand development and sustainable image in the market.
- Plan, Design & implementation of Marketing plans and promotional strategies
- Marketing campaigns designing, execution assistance & evaluation
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supervision and monitoring Corporate Sales, Referral Sales, Branding & PR team and activities
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Coordinate, review, edit and design responses to Marketing Strategies on continue basis
- Oversee planning and execution of Camps, Awareness Programme, CMEs and other promotional activities
Referral Sales :
- Involves meetings with Fulltime consultants , Visiting consultants and Periphery consultants
- Briefing the referring consultant on various kinds of referral incentives that are available to them from Hospital
- Address/Raise any issues that the referring doctor may have with hospital
Corporate Sales :
- Empanelment assistance with various PSUs, Corporates, Banks, TPAs etc for Outdoor, Indoor & Health check Up services of Hospital
- Relationship management with key personals’ of empanelled corporates
Branding & Client Communications :
- Assistance in Design and develop marketing materials, e.g. corporate brochure, departmental brochure, personal and practice group profiles, website, etc.
- Develop and integrate marketing activities across service areas, e.g. logo, templates for request for proposals, power point, etc.
- Develop and maintain the hospital’s website, keep site content fresh and updated in coordination with the outside webmaster
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters etc.
Public Relations / Advertising :
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign budget
- Campaign design and implementation
- Writing and proof reading copy, liaising with designers and printers, organizing photo shoots whenever is needed for designing of promotional material
- Events/CMEs/Conference arrangements & implementation
- PR activities/ media coverage etc.
- Departmental Branding and promotion
- Develop and implement the hospital’s public relations program, to include internal and external publications (e.g. newsletters, client alerts, greeting cards, etc.) that enhance public awareness of the hospital.
- Develop and implement the hospital`s advertising program - design and place advertisements; negotiate contracts with media; work with design agencies on advertising campaigns
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
Marketing Team Training :
- Training to Marketing team on communication and grooming
- Training on Hospital marketing tactics to marketing team
- Role Play and practical training to team
- Monitor various mediums for developments in the area of hospital & healthcare industry
- Supervise the marketing assistant and the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department.